Welcome to Stockholm’s closest archipelago island in the wintertime for the first Christmas Market on Fjäderholmarna! During two days in December the island put on their wintersuit and offer Christmas spirit for all senses.
This happens on the island on 6th and 13th December
* Christmas market with Christmas candy, deli and handycraft salesmen
* Christmas pub on Fjäderholmarna Brewery
* The old ship museum and shop
* Birka Viking’s handycrafts in the old dancing barn
* Glögg and Christmas carols in Magasinet
* Family Christmas Buffet at Rökeriet (seatings at 12:00 or 13:00, book on tel +46 8-7165088)
Strömma’s boats depart from Nybroviken at 11:30, 12:30 and 13:00 and back from Fjäderholmarna at 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
During all of December you can also enjoy Christmas dinner at Fjäderholmarnas Krog or Rökeriet. Book a table on the restaurant’s own homepages.
Welcome to Fjäderholmarna this Christmas!